We have extensive experience and operational capability to deliver high integrity services.
Wood is strategically located throughout Latin America and the Caribbean including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago and Mexico, specialising on a variety of sectors including oil and gas, refining, chemicals, water, mining, energy, industrial plants and facilities and communications. We have extensive experience and operational capability to deliver high integrity services which optimize the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and safely extend the operating life of our clients’ assets.
- Project management
- Brownfield engineering
- Operations and maintenance
- Production enhancement
- Shutdowns & turnarounds
- Industrial services
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Training and development
40+years operating in Latin America
Delivering high integrity solutions
- M&M Contract for WHP-A, WHP-B and FPSO Peregrino
- POB of 30 - 10 per unit except campaigns
- Industrial Services
- Modifications Services – over 120T of Engineering, Fabrication and Construction
Atlantic LNG - Project construction support to four train liquefaction facility
- Made the largest crane lift in the history of the operating facility on T4 with a 750 ton crane lifting two vessels (210 ton and 180 ton) over piperack and onto location.
- Completed work scopes in T4 (Oct 2014) TARs on time. This included the removal of existing Filter Vessel from the plant with 275t crane.
- Transported and set DIS vessel in T3 (Nov 2014). At the time the largest lift carried on plant during normal operation. Vessel was 120T and was set with 500t crane.
- Carried out largest concrete pour on the facility since the original plant construction, on the Train 4 Improvements project (approx. 800m3).
- Completed and commissioned new jetty gangway on Jetty 2. This involved replacement of selected steel members of a 16m high structure and the unique lift of gangway using a floating crane barge moored alongside the jetty as well as electrical and instrument hook ups.
- Executed Train 4 Shutdown (2015)
- Blast protection for warehouse and GE facility buildings
- Currently executing TROC activities
- Utilising a “One Team” approach between Atlantic and Massy Wood. There was constant communication with site leadership and Massy Wood site construction teams to ensure a seamless delivery of services.
- All jobs were risk assessed and all mitigation actions put in place to provide a safe working environment. The Control of Work procedures were strictly adhered to.
Techint – SCADA for heavy oil pipeline
- SCADA Database 20000 I/Oc
- Master and Contingency Control Center are located at Quito (5 kilometers apart)
- SCADA software OASyS and Communications based on fiber optic and satellite communication as a back up