JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

ROBIN WATSON

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

GROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

THE AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

329,513

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

329,513

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

DAVID KEMP

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

THE AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

166,953

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

166,953

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

BOB MACDONALD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CEO - SPECIALIST TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

74,689

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

74,689

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

SUE MACDONALD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PEOPLE & ORGANISATION

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

70,296

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

70,296

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

ANN MASSEY

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CEO - ENVIRONMENT& INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

81,930

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

81,930

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

NINA SCHOFIELD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY,  ENVIRONMENT AND ASSURANCE

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

73,305

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

73,305

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

JOSEPH SCZURKO

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT S&D

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

68,993

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

68,993

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

ANDREW STEWART

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CEO - ASSET SOLUTIONS AMERICAS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

86,242

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

86,242

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

DAVE STEWART

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CEO - ASSET SOLUTIONS EUROPE AFRICA ASIA & AUSTRALIA

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

87,870

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

87,870

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

PAULA MURPHY

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2019-21.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2024

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

26,993

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

26,993

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2019-04-22

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE