Delegates at the Australasian Oil & Gas exhibition & conference (AOG) will hear ten presentations from some of Wood Group’s leading experts this week. The conference, which takes place from 24-26 February in Perth, is in its 35th year. For 2016 the theme is focussed on collaboration to reduce costs and improve productivity.
Presenters from Wood Group will discuss the topics of:
- Supporting oil and gas operations and facilities in Western Australia
- Analysis of turret options for the Schiehallion FPSO redeployment
- Offshore renewables in Asia Pacific – do they stack up?
- A systematic assessment of flow induced pulsation
- Pipe-Soil interaction at engineered lateral buckle touchdown zones
- A novel approach for modelling axial pipe-soil interaction
- The role of materials selection in managing corrosion
- Innovative inspection and preservation enabling increased uptime
- Subsea decommissioning
- Subsea well incident preparatory planning
Visit aogexpo.com.au to find out more and register to attend.