A global leader in integrated environmental and infrastructure solutions.
In a world of complex environmental and infrastructure challenges, Wood applies ingenuity, innovative technologies and customer focus to deliver balanced solutions that meet your specific business priorities. Productivity, efficiency, capacity, asset life, costs, schedule, compliance, risk management, resiliency: your priorities are our priorities.
Big challenges, and big ideas
With a multidisciplinary, multilingual network of engineers, scientists and managers, and a global footprint that spans six continents, we are engineering resilient infrastructure, designing facilities, enhancing mobility, restoring contaminated sites and addressing regulatory compliance challenges to build stronger cities and better lives.
We work with some of the world’s most respected businesses to optimise operations, reduce environmental liabilities and maximise efficiencies across their operational life cycles. We save them time and money, and we help safeguard their interests by focusing on their priorities.
Innovation doesn’t mean impractical
We have thousands of people with decades of experience, and our reputation is forged not only in intense heat but in the frozen tundra and the deepest oceans, building and managing facilities in the most challenging environments. We emphasise delivering on time, on budget and to established technical standards for the project and your business.
Innovation runs through every part of our business. We are embracing technology to create new possibilities, transforming how we use information to innovate and differentiate our business to meet the evolving needs of our customers. With our vast experience resolving issues by applying practical know-how and focused creativity, we deliver solutions that make sense for our customers for now and for the long-term, always mindful of their bottom line.
We use this vast experience to tackle and solve some of the world’s most complex environmental and infrastructure challenges to transform communities and shape the future.
- Collaborating with 100 Resilient Cities to provide extreme weather pattern forecasts and assess localised infrastructure impacts
- Expanding public transit networks to meet growing population demands and the trend for Smart Cities
- Implementing technologies to treat emerging contaminants and attain regulatory closure at hazardous and radiological waste sites
- Expanding one of the world’s busiest airports to accommodate 130 million passengers’ travel plans
- Consistently ranked among the top 10 environmental and design firms by Engineering News-Record magazine
Explore our Environment and infrastructure solutions capability