Analyst Consensus: as of 17 June 2021
|Adjusted EBITDA ($m)1||616||596||634||689||637||780|
|Operating profit (before exceptional items) ($m)1||214||191||232||291||251||361|
|Profit before tax ($m)||39||(40)||84||145||57||247|
|Adjusted diluted EPS1||23.1c||16.1c||30.7c||32.5c||22.5c||39.5c|
- Wood’s primary reporting metrics are:
- Revenue, aligned with the IFRS definition, i.e. on an equity consolidated basis, excluding joint ventures
- Operating profit (pre-exceptional items)
- In addition, Adjusted EBITDA (pre-exceptional items, including joint ventures) is presented as an additional non-statutory /‘non-GAAP’ measure of profit. This is presented at the Group and Business Unit level to report underlying financial performance and facilitate comparison with peers.
- Adjusted Diluted EPS is also presented, defined as earnings before exceptional items and amortisation relating to acquisitions, net of tax, divided by the weighted average number of ordinary shares in issue during the period. In contrast to previous reporting, the measure is stated before amortisation arising from acquisitions only and not amortisation relating to other intangibles such as software costs.
- Consensus includes forecasts updated after Wood’s Full Year 2020 results issued on 16 March 2021. Consensus includes the following organisations: Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Berenberg, Citigroup, Kepler Cheuvreux, UBS, Jefferies, HSBC and RBC.
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Vlad Sergievskiiemail@example.com|
|Barclays Capital||Mick Pickupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CanAccord Genuity||Alex Brooksemail@example.com|
|Exane BNP Paribas||Nick Konstantankisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jefferies LLC||Mark Wilsonemail@example.com|
|J.P. Morgan Cazenove||James Thompsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kepler Cheuvreux||Kévin Rogeremail@example.com|
|Morgan Stanley||Amy Sergeantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Annual and interim reports
Financial and regulatory news
Investor Relations contacts