Analyst Consensus: as of 5 August 2021
|Adjusted EBITDA ($m)1||599||576||615||667||600||780|
|Operating profit (before exceptional items) ($m)1||229||187||267||302||253||361|
|Profit before tax ($m)||56||(8)||120||161||94||247|
|Adjusted diluted EPS1||24.1c||16.8c||30.5c||32.7c||20.4c||39.3c|
- Wood’s primary reporting metrics are:
- Revenue, aligned with the IFRS definition, i.e. on an equity consolidated basis, excluding joint ventures
- Operating profit (pre-exceptional items)
- In addition, Adjusted EBITDA (pre-exceptional items, including joint ventures) is presented as an additional non-statutory /‘non-GAAP’ measure of profit. This is presented at the Group and Business Unit level to report underlying financial performance and facilitate comparison with peers.
- Adjusted Diluted EPS is also presented, defined as earnings before exceptional items and amortisation relating to acquisitions, net of tax, divided by the weighted average number of ordinary shares in issue during the period. In contrast to previous reporting, the measure is stated before amortisation arising from acquisitions only and not amortisation relating to other intangibles such as software costs.
- Consensus includes forecasts updated after Wood’s Trading Update for the six months ended 30 June 2021 issued on 24 June 2021. Consensus includes the following organisations: Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Berenberg, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan Cazenove, Kepler Cheuvreux, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Jefferies, HSBC and RBC.
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Vlad Sergievskiifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Barclays Capital||Mick Pickupemail@example.com|
|CanAccord Genuity||Alex Brooksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Exane BNP Paribas||Nick Konstantankisemail@example.com|
|Jefferies LLC||Mark Wilsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|J.P. Morgan Cazenove||James Thompsonemail@example.com|
|Kepler Cheuvreux||Kévin Rogerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Morgan Stanley||Amy Sergeantemail@example.com|
Annual and interim reports
Financial and regulatory news
Investor Relations contacts