Financial release
WG Director/PDMR shareholding
  • linkedin icon
  • twitter icon
  • facebook icon
  • youtube icon
  • instagram icon

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

STEPHANIE COX

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

VEST, EXERCISE AND RETENTION NET OF ASSOCIATED TAX LIABILITY OF CONDITIONAL SHARES AWARDED ON 1 OCTOBER 2019 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN NOT SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS  

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

50,000 shares vested & exercised

£2.26

14,854 shares sold

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

50,000 shares vested & exercised

14,854 shares sold at £2.26

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-09-30

f)

Place of the transaction

LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

KEN GILMARTIN

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE:

FOR THE PERIOD 2020-2022

TOTAL NO OF SHARES AWARDED                                 187,771

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN MARCH 2023 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN MARCH 2025

FOR THE PERIOD 2021-2023

TOTAL NO OF SHARES AWARDED                                 209,018

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN MARCH 2024 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN MARCH 2026

AWARD OF 100,000 CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) NOT SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS.

50% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN SEPTEMBER 2022 WITH THE REMAINING 50% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN SEPTEMBER 2023

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

496,789

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

496,789 options granted

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-09-30

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE