WG Director/PDMR shareholding
  • linkedin icon
  • twitter icon
  • facebook icon
  • youtube icon
  • instagram icon

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

ROBIN WATSON

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF EXECUTIVE

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 206,865

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 103,432

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                      – 10,632

100% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS AND SHALL VEST ON 26 MARCH 2023

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE  DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

114,064

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

114,064

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

DAVID KEMP

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 118,048

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 59,024

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 6,067

100% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS AND SHALL VEST ON 26 MARCH 2023

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE  DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

65,091

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

65,091

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

SUE MACDONALD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PEOPLE & ORGANISATION

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 53,964

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 26,982

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 2,774

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISABLE FOR ONE YEAR WITH THE REMAINING 20% DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

29,756

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

29,756

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

NINA SCHOFIELD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY,     ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 53,188

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 26,594

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 2,734

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISEABLE UNTIL 15 DECEMBER 2021. THE REMAINING 20% IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.  

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

29,328

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

29,328

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

ANDREW STEWART

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 59,836

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 29,918

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 3,075

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VEST IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISABLE FOR ONE YEAR WITH THE REMAINING 20% DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

32,993

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

32,993

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

DAVE STEWART

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 67,240

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 33,620

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 3,456

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISABLE FOR ONE YEAR WITH THE REMAINING 20% DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

37,076

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

37,076

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

JOSEPH SCZURKO

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - CONSULTING

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 18,156

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 9,078

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 933

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISEABLE UNTIL 15 DECEMBER 2021. THE REMAINING 20% IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.  

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

10,011

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

10,011

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

MICHAEL COLLINS

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PROJECTS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

ADJUSTMENT OF AWARDS FOR PERFORMANCE AND ACCRUAL OF HISTORIC DIVIDENDS UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) IN RESPECT OF THE 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE PERIOD.

ORIGINAL NO OF SHARE OPTIONS AWARDED     – 7,492

SHARES OPTIONS LAPSED                                           – 3,746

DIVIDEND SHARE OPTIONS ACCRUED                    – 385

80% OF THE TOTAL ADJUSTED AWARD NOTED BELOW VESTS IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISABLE FOR ONE YEAR WITH THE REMAINING 20% DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

4,131

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

4,131

NIL

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details  of  the  person  discharging  managerial  responsibilities  /  person  closely associated

a)

Name

STEPHANIE COX

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EEXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;

(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH

GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF SHARE OPTIONS UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) FOR THE PERIOD 2018-2020 INCLUDING ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD NOTED BELOW VEST IMMEDIATELY AND IS EXERCISEABLE UNTIL 15 DECEMBER 2021. THE REMAINING 20% IS DEFERRED FOR TWO YEARS.

DIVIDENDS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCRUE ON THE 20% DEFERRED AWARD

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

55,371

d)

Aggregated information

 
 

-           Aggregated volume

-           Price

55,371    

nil

e)

Date of the transaction

2021-03-26

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE