In today’s volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environment, organisations are turning to digitalisation like Industrial AI to develop autonomous and semi-autonomous processes that provide new levels of safety, sustainability and profitability. This is where the journey to the Self-Optimizing Plant begins.
Wood and AspenTech are uniquely qualified to make the Self-Optimizing Plant a reality. Wood brings decades of expertise and innovation in consulting, as well as integrating and deploying specialty engineering services and real-time performance monitoring systems that operationalize predictive data into actionable outcomes. With AspenTech’s manufacturing industry domain expertise and proven AI-driven solutions, this partnership empowers global enterprises to tap into new areas that drive sustainable, operational excellence. Together, we accelerate the concept of an autonomous plants.
A global leader in industrial software embedded with artificial intelligence
AspenTech is a global leader in software solutions that address complex, industrial environments, combining process expertise with artificial intelligence. We help automate knowledge work and build sustainable competitive advantages. As a result, companies in capital-intensive industries can maximize uptime and push the limits of performance, running their assets safer, greener, longer, and faster.
The creation of the Self-Optimizing Plant offers:
- Greater agility to thrive in an extreme VUCA environment to better meet shifting product demands, achieve higher levels of quality, and respond to supply chain events
- Empower the next-generation workforce to focus on the highest value activities by democratizing information for better decision-making, upskilling faster
- Maximize performance of operations by running closer to asset limits and optimizing utilization
- Achieve safety and sustainability goals by reducing dangerous conditions on the production floor through remote work and avoiding greenhouse gas emissions associated with process upsets or unplanned shutdowns
- Define a pathway to greater profitability by unlocking new levels of production efficiency through previously untapped areas for margin optimization.
The Self-Optimizing Plant represents the next major step in the digitalization journey for industry leaders. This requires technology that is scalable, the resources needed to deploy to scale and the expertise to lead change management across the globe. This partnership provides these unique capabilities and expertise required to bring the autonomous plant to life
- The Self-Optimizing Plant: A New Era of Autonomy, Powered by Industrial AI
- Maximize Safety, Sustainability and Productivity by Turning Unplanned Downtime into Planned Downtime executive brief
- Wood – Digital and Technology
- Wood Automation & Control – Intelligent Operations
- Wood – Asset Performance Optimization
- Aspen Mtell®
- Aspen GDOT™