Wood partners with Honeywell to equip our frontline workforce with some of the most advanced technologies available today, providing instant access to crucial knowledge and information needed to streamline operations and ensure productivity:
· Expert on call – connecting workers in real time to colleagues in central control rooms or remote offices and other sites when they need advice or support.
· Video assist – enabling workers to call up video tutorials guiding them step-by-step through complex tasks when they encounter them
· Real time visualization of plant and industrial internet of things (IIoT) data, as well as schematics, manuals and procedures to be called up, on-demand
· Forge inspection rounds –digitizing both simple and complex inspection rounds workflows, end-to-end device and OS agnostic solution with full offline mode
· Geo-location, navigation and asset visualization to locate field workers and provide them with directions to equipment and work orders.
The hands-free ATEX rated intrinsically safe devices are a part of the packaged solutions that allow industrial workers in hazardous locations to operate with safety and reliability as they perform tasks in the plant or field.
Together we are embracing the industry opportunity to deliver new solutions and services that improve operational efficiencies, advance digital capabilities and build innovative ecosystems.
If you are interested in hearing more about our partnerships or would like to explore how together, we can enable future readiness, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.