Financial and engineering optimisation software for wave energy systems
Jointly developed by Wood and Exceedence, the OptiWave platform combines two software tools, Exceedence Finance, a techno-financial modelling package that performs detailed financial appraisals, and Flexcom Wave, an offshore marine energy engineering simulator that provides enhanced insight into power generation capabilities and structural designs.
Free trial version
- Accurate performance metrics: all financial projections are based on detailed engineering models and real-world wave resources
- Design optimisation: explore potential advances in energy generation and identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Detailed understanding: gain key insights into annual energy production, local power fluctuations, loads in structural members and fatigue life expectancy
- Unlock investment: increase investor confidence by de-risking projects and providing financial information in investor’s language
- Recognised by industry: validated via industry case studies and technical papers
Get in touch
Related Key Markets
Active listening – how AI can optmise performance at noise-constrained facilities
Welcome to Net Zero
Powering a new energy system from offshore wind and hydrogen?
Delivering on Biden’s big ambition
What is your decarbonisation SCORE?
Creating a sustainable future for energy and industry in the Middle East
Wood Chief Executive selected to form part of new UK Investment Council
- Press release
Wood strengthens sustainability commitments
Wood designing sustainable transit infrastructure network for Canadian town
Wood’s mobile PFAS treatment solution cited for innovation by US Navy and Marine Corps
- Press release
Trading update for the year ended 31 December 2020
Wood strengthens long-term partnership with key client in Iraq