The People & Organisation (P&O) team ensures people are at the heart of the Wood Group business. We strive to provide you with excellent support and customer service. The P&O team is focused on your development while ensuring we get the basics right, first time, every time. We manage all people activity, including compensation, benefits, mobility, employee relations and talent development.
Everything People is a one-stop shop enabling you to use the employee or manager Self Services options or raise a query through our links below to quickly and easily establish contact with us.
Log in to employee self service
Access the employee and managers self service portal, manage your details and access your employee information
- Managing your personal information
- Manage your employment information
- Manage your performance and goals
- Learning courses and webinars
- Book holidays and absence (UK onshore only)
- Download and view your payslip, P60 and P11D
- Pennies for Promise
Raise a query
Raise a query online to get help from the Everything People team and access our knowledge base of FAQs
Click here to log in
Please note that this link is only currently working for woodplc email addresses. Queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that if you raise a query via email that you input wording into the subject that is relevant to the queue that the query will be assigned to. For example – Leaver, Payroll, Change of Details, New start etc.
Or for Medical and other Health enquiries, please click here
Log in to I Expense
Access the I expense self-service portal to submit any expenses incurred.
United Kingdom: 01224 851500 (08:30 to 17:00 UKT) or for emergency out of hours support call 01224 851000
- Press 1 for absence reporting
- Press 2 for logistics enquires
- Press 3 for payment enquires
- Press 4 for training and competence enquires
- Press 5 for medical enquires
- Press 6 for recruitment enquires
- Press 7 for any other enquiries