Wood is a proud sponsor of this year's Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals (ME-TECH) taking place from 18 - 20 February 2020 in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Not only will we be exhibiting and speaking during the exhibition and conference, but we will also be hosting a complimentary pre-conference seminar.
Wood’s pre-conference seminar: Energy industries evolution: a revolution
Register for Wood’s pre-conference seminar to hear how we are supporting our partners and customers to achieve the greatest business benefit from the future energy market.
Starting from a conventional medium-complexity refinery targeting transportation fuels, our consultants will take you on a journey of future proofing towards a fully integrated energy complex that will thrive among tomorrow’s challenges.
After an initial overview of the impact of the energy transition on market trends, Wood’s team of experts will take you on a step by step process to tackle the different risks and opportunities arising in our rapidly evolving industry. For example:
- As a first and immediate step, fuel oil upgrading to address the challenges arising from the recently implemented IMO2020 regulation and improve overall profitability;
- Integration with petrochemicals to address the growing market and diversify away from transport fuels;
- Reducing overall carbon footprint by maximising energy efficiency and integrating renewable sources of energy supply;
- Reaching a zero-carbon industrial complex by considering carbon capture,
- Digital toolkits and their implementation to improve asset operating performance, focused maintenance activities and reducing life cycle operating costs.
To consolidate the seminar, an interactive discussion will take place around the global energy transition trends gathering the thoughts of our industry experts and those of our key customers in the region.
Wood's 2019 pre-conference seminar was fully booked with over 100 delegates from leading energy companies in attendance. To secure your place and hear from our experts, please click here to register or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an exciting time for Wood in the Middle East, and ME-TECH 2020 provides a perfect platform for us to discuss our breadth of technical consulting capabilities, particularly in the downstream sector, and hear about your current needs and challenges in this dynamic market.