We provide technical expertise and engineering innovation to any subsea project from production to transmission.
Our focus is providing fit-for-purpose engineering and design, from the routine to the highly complex.
We use our expertise to make things simpler for our customers. Drawing on decades of knowledge to improve future design and project delivery means we can take a standardised approach where applicable to reduce cost, improve schedule and mitigate risk for customers.
That same wealth of knowledge means we also can create bespoke solutions for any engineering challenge. Our integrated team takes an independent and holistic approach. We engineer with a view on the long-term operability of an asset. Our niche experience is a constant thread through our design work; for instance, pipework is designed by a team with extensive experience in highly specific fatigue issues.
When it comes to project development, management and supervision, we have a strong reputation for a transparent approach and trusted capability, assuring the successful delivery of your project. We offer bespoke capabilities tailored to our customers' needs, providing entire project management organisations, robust systems and integrated teams. These include:
- Concept and contracting strategy definition
- Estimation of capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operational expenditure (OPEX)
- Schedule and cost control
- Engineering phase management
- Process and functional safety
- Tender preparation and evaluation
- Transaction support to final investment decision (FID)
- Vendor, contract and contractor management
- Quality management and inspection
- Factory acceptance test (FAT) and system integration test (SIT)
- Materials control
- Site supervision both on- and offshore