We address life cycle needs to increase production and improve operability, and have successfully delivered more than 2,000 flow assurance projects for more than 200 companies worldwide.
We are industry leaders in flow assurance and process optimisation. Our specialist team supports customers with innovative technology, robust analytics and software systems that are tried and tested in the field.
Our expertise spans all project stages, both onshore and offshore. We understand and mitigate key flow assurance issues through our technical consulting services, from design to operation. We are focused on improving efficiency, safety and cost.
Flow assurance innovation
We have deployed more than 100 software-based, real-time, online Virtuoso® systems to optimise operations and maximise asset value and return.
We provide ground breaking technology for customers by remaining ahead of the innovation curve, from leading research, joint industry projects, writing industry guidelines and using data analytics to enhance our offering. We are also actively involved in joint industrial projects across the world, with the main focus on wax, hydrates, slugging, and carbon dioxide (CO2) rich fluids.
We offer solutions in the following areas:
- Transient multiphase flow
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Production chemistry and fluid phase thermodynamics
- Integrated production modeling (IPM) and field development planning
- Process dynamics and process control – topsides, subsea and plants
- Online monitoring systems and engineering simulators
- Operator training systems (OTS)
- Asset management and optimisation systems
- Operations support, troubleshooting, site survey and assessment
- Enhanced oil recovery
- Carbon capture and storage (CCS), unconventional, shale and methane hydrate, arctic, heavy oil and HPHT resources
- Production process flow management, analytics and debottlenecking
- Well performance assessment, production meter balancing and reconciliation
- Owner’s engineer, third-party design audit/verification/review and expert witness support services
- Flow assurance software to visualise and analyse results
- Real-time, online flow assurance advisory packages and process flow management tools
- Production chemistry, thermo-hydraulic assessment, wax precipitation/deposition modelling, pigging and wax management strategies