Wood is helping businesses and communities navigate the challenge of creating a safe environment for employees and facility occupants.
Helping you navigate the uncertainty
We understand your focus is to balance business continuity while caring for the health and well-being of your stakeholders, your people and your community. That’s why Wood is continuing to provide project support and delivery by creating comprehensive action plans that help keep your employees safe by reducing exposure risk and keeping your essential operations running with minimal interruption.
While it’s difficult to prepare for the unforeseen effects of a pandemic such as coronavirus, our team of industrial hygienists, safety specialists, risk assessors, toxicologists, and other professionals have decades of experience with rapidly evolving situations where safety, infection control, containment, isolation, risk communication and other urgent response activities are required.
With information changing daily – sometimes hourly – our experts are staying on top of the latest guidance from authorities such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and other global and national health advisors. We also recognize that each site is unique, and we prioritize creating tailored plans that work specifically for you and your facility’s needs. With our experience working across the lifecycle of your assets, we’re able to provide these targeted solutions quickly and efficiently.
While the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, Wood’s commitment to protecting our community and supporting our clients remains strong.
How we can help:
- Cleaning/remediation protocols or work plans
- COVID-19 Health & Safety plans, including direction on bloodborne pathogens and hazardous communications
- Third-party review/expert opinion and quality assurance
- Other supporting services for timely project delivery, e.g., occupational health & safety, geotechnical, environmental and water resources
How we’re helping
- Assisting a large nation-wide financial institution in the US with quickly providing health and hygiene guidance to keep patrons and employees safe
- Partnering with AIG to help clients clean and sanitize their workplaces in response to COVID-19 so employees and suppliers can safely return to work
- Supporting the safety of essential health workers by reviewing COVID-19 inhalation hazards and conducting fit testing of N-95 respirators at hospitals
- Protecting public safety with COVID-19 guidance at a solid waste facility in hard-hit Seattle to make sure transfer station facilities are cleaned to the highest standards