Wherever you are and whatever you mine, we deliver services across the entire life cycle of mining projects from front-end geology, process and environmental consulting, through to conceptual and detailed design, project management, construction, operations, and mine closure. Our concept-to-closure capabilities provide continuity of support and knowledge synergy across the project phases.
- Front-end services, including exploration assistance, resource and reserve estimating, advanced geostatistics, mine planning and design, geotechnical and environmental services, and scoping, prefeasibility and feasibility studies
- NI 43-101, JORC and SAMREC reporting
- Engineering, design and procurement
- Project, logistics and construction management
- Engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM); engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), and Project Management Contractor (PMC)
- Plant startup and commissioning
- Material handling
- Asset maintenance and support
- Mine closure and rehabilitation
Explore our Mining and minerals solutions capability
Mineral resources and project assessments
We are an industry-recognised expert in mineral resources and project assessments globally across commodities.
Mine planning and design
Wood provides global capabilities in open pit and underground mine planning, serving clients in environments ranging from the tropics to the high arctic.
Mineral processing and metallurgy
Wood delivers expertise in copper, gold, iron ore, potash, nickel, diamonds, PGMs, uranium, lead-zinc and molybdenum.
Engineering, design and project management
Wood delivers projects worldwide. We understand how mines and process facilities work, and we know how to design for safety, efficiency and ease of maintenance.