Innovative recruitment solutions and industry-leading commercial consulting and systems.
Wood adds value to our customers' projects by delivering innovative recruitment solutions and industry leading commercial consulting and systems. We help our customers ensure the best people are sourced, assessed, managed and retained by providing competent, skilled people to support a diverse range of projects across the asset life cycle. Our global remit covers project consultancy services, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment, mobility, and payroll services.
Contractor management and payroll
- Onboarding, screening, payrolling and administering an extensive workforce across the UK, US, Australia and South Africa, with the ability to transition this capability to other locations to meet the demands of our customers.
- Project services positions, including estimating, cost engineering/quantity surveying, contracts engineers and project controls
- Technical, engineering, operational and project management personnel
- RHiComs – industry-leading unit rate contracting system
- RHiDems – decommissioning estimating scenario tool
- PEMS- project-execution management system
Get in touch
Related Key Markets
Active listening – how AI can optmise performance at noise-constrained facilities
Welcome to Net Zero
Powering a new energy system from offshore wind and hydrogen?
Delivering on Biden’s big ambition
What is your decarbonisation SCORE?
Creating a sustainable future for energy and industry in the Middle East
Wood Chief Executive selected to form part of new UK Investment Council
- Press release
Wood strengthens sustainability commitments
Wood designing sustainable transit infrastructure network for Canadian town
Wood’s mobile PFAS treatment solution cited for innovation by US Navy and Marine Corps
- Press release
Trading update for the year ended 31 December 2020
Wood strengthens long-term partnership with key client in Iraq