Onboard installation monitoring and management software.
The OptiLay advanced onboard software system helps to monitor and plan installation operations from the bridge of a lay vessel.
- Optimised offshore planning and clarity of product integrity for present and future conditions. OptiLay helps establish an optimum time frame for performing key operations, such as initial start-up, abandonment and recovery, to maximise productivity.
- Real-time outputs alert offshore personnel of potential risks to product and vessel integrity, such as fatigue standby time, layback limits or clashing.
- Improved understanding of where and when there are delays in the production process due to workstation overruns, quality control inspections or repairs. Such understanding can lead to potential cost recognition and future productivity gains.
- Reduced need for continuous product departure and ROV touchdown monitoring, resulting in survey cost savings.
- Reduced conservatism because simulations are based on realistic measurements rather than restrictive assumptions.
Get in touch
Related Key Markets
Active listening – how AI can optmise performance at noise-constrained facilities
Welcome to Net Zero
Powering a new energy system from offshore wind and hydrogen?
Delivering on Biden’s big ambition
What is your decarbonisation SCORE?
Creating a sustainable future for energy and industry in the Middle East
Wood Chief Executive selected to form part of new UK Investment Council
- Press release
Wood strengthens sustainability commitments
Wood designing sustainable transit infrastructure network for Canadian town
Wood’s mobile PFAS treatment solution cited for innovation by US Navy and Marine Corps
- Press release
Trading update for the year ended 31 December 2020
Wood strengthens long-term partnership with key client in Iraq