Improving the integrity, reliability and performance of piping systems, structures and rotating equipment.
If vibration, dynamics or noise are impacting your operations, we have more than 200 people across the globe who wake up every day focused on these issues.
We identify and resolve risks in your piping and machine systems, troubleshoot problems and manage noise across your assets’ lifecycle.
We have an unrivalled depth and breadth of field and consulting experience, evolved from over 50 years' working globally, across many sectors. Our main driver is innovation, we continually look for better, smarter problem-solving techniques to provide accurate results, practical solutions and faster turnaround times for our clients.
Our specialists provide support around four main areas:
Piping and structures
Excessive vibration causes piping fatigue – a significant integrity risk and failure mechanism. We provide a range of services, software and products to support:
- Static equipment and structures
- Products to reduce vibration, including our DamperX™ damping clamps, braces and supports
- Veridian™ piping vibration screening and assessment software
Compressors, pumps and other rotating assets face reliability, vibration and performance problems, which can be avoided with our design, commissioning, monitoring and troubleshooting support:
- Machinery analysis, including pulsation, torsional, mechanical and surge studies
- Rotating equipment reliability, including digital reliability and monitoring services
- Performance and condition assessments, baseline testing
Noise management is a growing concern due to increasing health, safety and environmental (HSE) and compliance regulations. Clients value our regional presence. We can help you control noise in your designs and respond quickly to deliver site-based troubleshooting and support.
Field engineering and troubleshooting
Our experienced team of field engineers has solved thousands of cases globally and can mobilise quickly to provide specialised troubleshooting, failure analysis, and site support to resolve vibration, reliability and fatigue-related risks.
Our expertise includes vibration, pulsation, stress and noise measurement and analysis of rotating equipment, piping systems and structures. Using our world-class data acquisition systems, proprietary analysis software and global domain experts, we can deliver fast and accurate results to get your operation running smoothly.
More information and resources
Visit our dedicated vibration, dynamics and noise website for more information, technical articles, videos and calculators.
Join our mailing list to receive our technical newsletter, webinar invitations and training announcements.
We'll discuss key considerations and share practical tips for specifying a remote monitoring system for reliability, integrity or noise troubleshooting.
Attendees will learn about:
- Key parameters to assess troubleshooting options
- Critical factors to consider when specifying a remote monitoring system for troubleshooting purposes
- Data storage, processing and (real-time) analysis strategies
- Common challenges and lessons learned when deploying a system
- Intelligent data acquisition with Wood’s monitoring solution Veridian iDAC