Innovative recruitment solutions and industry-leading commercial consulting and systems.
Wood adds value to our customers' projects by delivering innovative recruitment solutions and industry leading commercial consulting and systems. We help our customers ensure the best people are sourced, assessed, managed and retained by providing competent, skilled people to support a diverse range of projects across the asset life cycle. Our global remit covers project consultancy services, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment, mobility, and payroll services.
We deliver consultancy support focused on developing responsive, lean and technology-enabled solutions across the sectors we serve. With dedicated offices globally and a diverse mix of customers, our focused manpower business provides a range of expert professional services.
Contractor management and payroll
Well-managed payroll services can provide businesses with greater flexibility, increased capability, and reduced overhead and burden costs.
- Onboarding, screening, payrolling and administering an extensive workforce across the UK, US, Australia and South Africa, with the ability to transition this capability to other locations to meet the demands of our customers.
Even with the best forward planning, people and projects can still experience unexpected circumstances. Our on-demand recruitment team will source the people you need, when you need them, with no upfront costs.
- Project services positions, including estimating, cost engineering/quantity surveying, contracts engineers and project controls
- Technical, engineering, operational and project management personnel
Further services include talent on demand, contingent workforce solutions, contractor care programmes, health and safety training, account management, permanent recruitment solutions, onsite recruitment services, and recruitment outsourcing process.
We have an established track record in delivering project services comprising estimating, cost/quantity surveying, contract management, project controls and risk management. These services are provided across all of our locations on either a consulting, managed service or resource basis. Our consulting and managed services often involve the use of one or more of the following proprietary software tools:
- RHiComs – industry-leading unit rate contracting system
- RHiDems – decommissioning estimating scenario tool
- PEMS- project-execution management system